Any product is only as good as the service supporting it. This is especially true with business communications systems.
While Flexcomm has the partners & resources to provide complete, integrated solutions on a national basis, our customer service is tailored to the needs of each individual customer. We pride ourselves in delivering personal service and attention.
Flexcomm Benefits include
- Perform miscellaneous equipment maintenance, i.e. attendant console, conditioning equipment, special circuit interface.
- Control Inventory and shipment of spare parts and repair turnaround Line Diagnostics/Test/Repair.
- Test station and trunk positions as required to restore system faults.
- Perform joint testing with other common carriers (OCCs) to clear problems.
- Perform circuit tests and interface with Telco(s) as required to ensure circuit restoration.
- Interface with Flexcomm Service Center on system faults that impact your operation.
- Monitor system logs and alarms and take required corrective action.
- Respond to reported faults, test, and restore as appropriate.
- Perform scheduled maintenance routines.
- Refer to our Flexcomm Service Center for outside action if required.
- Correct faults within the switching center.
- Monitor system logs for system-generated or identified problems.
- Perform testing and isolation of faults in or out of the switching center.
- Record test results and/or corrective action taken on appropriate document (line card/trouble ticket) and return to our ST Service Center for further action if required Trunk Diagnostics/Test/Repair.